Do you want to offer your consumers access to multiple services/products, all conveniently located within one app?
In recent years, apps that provide users/customers with several options in regards to their specific service have exploded in popularity throughout Canada, the US, and the rest of the world. These apps, known as On-Demand Apps or Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS), provide consumers with a wealth of options that can be accessed quickly and conveniently via their iPhone or Android device. For example, Uber and Lyft give users a convenient way to arrange for a ride to the destination of their choice; and apps like Uber Eats, Skip the Dishes, Just Eat, and many more allow users to order food from hundreds of restaurants and get it delivered to their front door. These apps, and others like them, offer an ease of use and convenience that simply wasn't possible in the past. In order to meet the ongoing demand and popularity of these mobile apps, Cellflare is very proud to offer a solution to businesses or entrepreneurs who are looking for their own On-Demand App.
- A full-featured, custom-branded mobile app that will be available for users to download on both the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). All you need is your idea and a couple of creative assets (such as a logo for your company), and we'll do the rest!
- A robust web-based backend that allows for you and any admins to upload, delete, or edit the information on the app quickly and easily
- Lightning-quick payment reconciliation. By simply connecting your PayPal account to your app, Cellflare's state-of-the-art system allows very fast payments and calculations. This ensures that you, as the app owner, and any seller/business featured on your app can expect to receive funds quickly and easily as they are available.
- An accessible portal that gives you a detailed look at real-time metrics, statistics, and transaction histories
- The ability to vet all submissions made by sellers who want to market their products/services on your mobile app. Once they submit their business information, you as the app owner can choose to accept or deny their application through a comprehensive vetting process.
- Cellflare will take care of the HST/GST remittances for each completed transaction/purchase on behalf of the app-owner and seller/business.
- Sellers and buyers of the app can easily contact you with questions, comments or concerns in regards to their experience with your app
- If desired, Cellflare can provide the app-owner with a fully-written 'Terms and Conditions' document that you can include in the sign-up process for sellers or buyers
- Unlimited sign-ups/downloads for sellers and app-users, with a 2TB limit on data transfers
- Each approved seller can upload and sell as many products/services as they like – no limits! And as the app-owner, you can ensure that all products/services available on your app meet your standards.