If you’re planning on organizing a conference or event that centres around your profession or industry, there’s a lot of moving parts that you’ll need to oversee in order to pull off a successful event. And in 2019, one of the things that you should consider is offering your attendees something beyond a traditional show guide or program.
In the past, large events that feature speakers, presentations, panel discussions, etc. would usually provide attendees with a physical guide that outlines all of the information they would need for the duration of the event. This could include information on each individual speaker; details on all scheduled sessions and presentations; venue specifics; and lots of other info. These guides, while handy, are no longer practical when you take printing costs and overall physical waste into consideration, and the fact that most attendees would likely just leave the guide behind before they leave the conference when it’s over.
To that end, we here at Cellflare would like to humbly suggest using our conference/event app solution for your next event! Rather than printing and distributing physical guides, all of the information required for your attendees will be available on a simple mobile app that can be downloaded to iOS and/or Android devices. Here’s a case study of one we’ve worked on recently:
INSOL International is a worldwide federation of national associations of accountants and lawyers who specialize in turnaround and insolvency. Every year, the organization holds multiple events, congresses and one-day seminars in various locations around the world for its members, with each event featuring top-level speakers and unparalleled networking opportunities for attendees. We’ve worked closely with INSOL to develop an app that will enrich the experience of all their conference attendees!
Key features include:
- Full conference programme listings for all forthcoming and past events all together in one place, including speaker names and relevant information; details on each session’s subject matter; start and ending times; and the location/room for each session.
- Download documents, brochures and other important files made available at each event, and save them directly in the app.
- A complete listing of all registered attendees, along with their company name, location, and contact information, allowing you to reach out to them through the app to set up important meetings at the event.
- Comprehensive information on all event sponsors, which can include: company descriptions, social media accounts, and downloadable brochures/information packages.
- Full information on all speakers, including names and titles, company information, e-mail address(es), social media accounts, a brief description, and time/location details of their speaking slot.
As you can see, any information that an attendee to INSOL’s events could ever want is readily available on their smartphone. It’s simple, effective, and we guarantee that it’ll be a much more popular option than any physical guide!
Want to find out more about our conference/event app solution? Click here to submit your inquiry – our sales team is standing by to answer any questions you may have.